Imperial Vehicle Hire offers nationwide self-drive vehicle rentals for cars, vans, people carriers and mini-buses. We have branches in Barnsley, Berkhamsted, Leicester, Luton and St Albans (St. Albans is Free Delivery and Collection Only) offering delivery and collection on our wide range of rental vehicles. Take a look and make an enquiry today.
Our cars vary from small economical cars to large estate cars – Automatic cars are available. We offer car rental delivery and collection to make hiring with us even easier.
The office will be closed Saturday 13:00 until Monday 08:30 but you can still book and either:
- Return the vehicle on Monday (charge has been included).
- Choose to have it Collected and/or Delivered.
Please click OK to continue with your booking and call us on 01727 847756 to arrange or we will call you on the telephone number you provide.
Check our long term hire prices
Terms & Conditions
All drivers need to be 21-70 years old and have held a full driving licence for at least 2 years. All the details you provide in this booking form are used to organise the vehicle hire requested, in rare cases we may need to arrange the booking with one of our selected vehicle hire partners and will need to share this information with them and only them.
What happens next
1. When we receive your on-line booking enquiry, you will receive a confirmation or decline of the vehicle requested via the e-mail address provided, usually within a few hours (do check your Spam / Junk folder). Providing a telephone number we can actually contact you on is important!
2. In the confirmation email you will get a link to upload an image of your driving license photocard and National Insurance number – we can not arrange vehicle hire without valid driver documents and ID details.
3. When the license details are received and acceptable we will contact you for the vehicle hire payment.
N.B. There are further Terms & Conditions you will need to comply with when you go ahead with the booking. To see the full set of our Terms & Conditions in a new window click here